Open Courses Off-Site
Our off site open courses are ideal – either when someone has a particular skill that they need to improve, or when an individual wants to add a new topic to their skill set.
Just ensure that the individual is available to attend the open course on the published date and register their place with us.
Open courses allow targetted training for individuals with minimal absence disruptions to your business.
Off-Site Open Course Benefits
- Unlike closed courses, open courses on specific generic topics are delivered to a group of people from a variety of organisations.
- The main benefit of an open course is that one person from your organisation can be trained in a particular skill with a minimum of disruption to the daily running of your business.
- Open courses can also help build new networks with people of similar backgrounds, which can lead to new sales opportunities and partnerships.
- When open courses are delivered off site at either a training centre or a local hotel, any interruptions or distractions from daily work issues are reduced to the minimum.
- As your delegate is away from the work place, they can concentrate purely on absorbing the training in a neutral environment.
- A neutral training environment ensures that an individual with any preconceived ideas of playing company politics will have little chance of inflicting a negative impact on the learning process.
Off-Site Open Course Extra Costs
On top of the cost of the training itself, you would only incur the travelling expense of your delegate to the training venue.