We offer field coaching with face-to-face-sales people. We accompany them when they make customer visits. We review what their call objective is, then observe them in action with the customer and give them feedback on their progress after the call has completed.
We can provide management with activity reviews, skill indicators and feedback on an individual's interaction with customers, so their future training needs can be accurately planned.
Benefits of Coaching in the Field
- Field coaching with sales people gives an impartial view of their skill set and their progress.
- We can identify what strengths an individual has and also what areas they need to work on to improve.
More Field Coaching Benefits
- When field coaching, the individual is encouraged to self critique, so that they become more self analytical.
- Coaching with individuals making sales calls can often help them put what has been learned in the training room into practice in the real world.
Field Coaching Feedback
- Field coaching also helps to reinforce the training that has already been delivered to closed course groups.
- We can provide management with activity reviews, skill indicators and feedback on an individual’s interaction with customers in the field.
For more details, review a pdf of this our coaching profile by clicking here > field sales coaching course profile pdf