Developing A Marketing Plan To Produce Income Streams
- Conduct competitive analysis to see what alternative suppliers are offering and what prices they are charging
- Refine your product and service offerings by evaluating what features and benefit advantages you can offer that customers will buy
- Consider the likely product life cycle events
- Prioritise the ideas that look like they will give the fastest and best return
- Write up a marketing plan including a forecast of positive income stream
- Launch the plan and measure the results against the forecast
The benefits of attending these six monthly integrated modules
- Six modules spaced a month apart allows the team to spend four weeks on collecting information and evidence that will be used for the following month's module
- This modular approach has a minimum of disruption to the core business – but adds relevance to the data and suggestions provided
- Individuals can "champion" their pet projects so they can add their own personal enthusiasm to the task
- The group can analyse and challenge the plans in their making rather than on completion, so there are regular "reality checks"
- The Management team "own" the recommendations in the marketing plan so that success is much more likely
- You will discover that you have options and alternatives to consider which help you make a wise decision – rather than relying on luck and good fortune
For more details, review a pdf of this course profile by clicking here > establishing an income stream in a social enterprise profile pdf
These modules cover the topics listed on this profile in much greater depth than the original workshop.