"Coaching helps people realise their full potential. It also builds loyalty."
We offer two types of 1-2-1 coaching: active coaching and on-site coaching.
Active coaching is when we monitor the calls your inbound call handling people receive from customers.
Where an individual needs specific training, our on-site coaching delivered on a one to one basis can be the ideal solution.
Active Call Monitoring Coaching
- Monitoring the calls your inbound call handling people receive from customers is really important.
- When we do this, we can help you review whether the skills that have been learnt in the training room are being put into practice in the work place.
- We can also identify individual strengths and areas to improve.
On-site Coaching at your premises
- On-site coaching can help individuals work on improving areas which are holding back their potential.
- We can also provide management with activity reviews, skill indicators and feedback on an individual’s interaction with customers.
- By using this information, managers can plan their team's future training needs.
On-Site Coaching for new hires
- New joiners would definitely benefit from an on-site coaching approach.
- It certainly beats the alternative of letting them loose on your customers without any adequate training!
- On-site delivery also means that coaching occurs in familiar surroundings with no extra costs.
Select an option below for more information: