Managing a Sales Force
"Managing a sales force means being able to work with a variety of individuals, personalities and situations."
We've already listed our core course offerings of sales and marketing management courses and consultancy for team leaders and managers of people who work in all sales channels
Benefits of "Managing a Sales Force" course
- "Managing A Sales Force" is a one day course that helps sales managers learn how to manage their sales people according to each person's personality, experience level, performance, and sales results.
- This course helps them review their sales people's overall performance against corporate targets and skill sets.
- This course helps sales managers identify potential high flyers and shows how to coach these people towards outstanding performances.
- This course also identifies areas of weakness in poor performers and sets criteria for improvement that must be met.
- This course also helps sales managers to highlight the strengths and note the improvements required in sales people who are achieving satisfactory performances and coach improvements, so they can move towards higher productivity
- Get a pdf of our course profile by clicking here >field sales coaching course profile pdf
Want something written for you?
- If you have a training requirement not listed here, please call us.
- We may have a course available that meets your needs, or we can write one for you.
- Tell us what you are looking for.
- We can custom write a course to answer a business need that is specific to your line of business or to resolve a particular issue.
- Again, please let us know what you are looking for.